No matter what type of business you have, it will always be a potential target for thieves and vandals. To ensure that your business is safe, it’s important to think about security. So, why not look at someone to do it for you?
Statistics from the FSB (Federation of Small Businesses) show that crimes against firms’ cost £12billion annually – directly affecting between a quarter and a third of UK businesses annually.
To help ease the fear of being a potential target for thieves, security providers can offer safety solutions which will help deter suspicious behaviour.
So here are some things to look out for when choosing a new security provider:
- Valid Accreditation – When considering a security provider, check that they are fully accredited by the correct accreditation bodies such as SIA, ACS and ISO. All of these bodies have an official say on what makes up a professional security service.
- Flexibility – Having a security provider that is flexible with its services and can adapt to your needs shows that they are committed to working with you. We at A&R Security Services know that no two businesses are the same and so we tailor our services to you. Making sure that you get a personal and professional service.
- Available all year 24/7 – Your security and business are constantly under threat day or night at any time of the year. Criminals can strike and enter properties which may not always have staff present. Your business can also be a potential target during national holidays and times when people are on annual leave. Security providers can be hired to deploy their staff to your premises 24 hours a day. We at A&R Security Services know that businesses with very little staff can be a potential target and so provide manned and/or mobile security services.
- Health and Safety Aware – Having Health and Safety, and First aid trained staff are a great asset when there is a medical emergency at your business. A security guard can respond immediately to someone who needs help after an accident or other health-related issues keeping protection levels high.
- High Customer Retention rate – When looking, it always good to see security providers with customers that they have been working with for a number of years. This shows that they value their customers and continually provide high standards if service.
- Experience – Finding a security provider that has many years of experience is great, as they have extensive knowledge of what would be beneficial to your business’s security.
- Multiple Role Capabilities – Security officers acting as concierge or reception are a huge benefit. They can check who is coming in and out of your business but also allow regular contractors into your business while you’re away or out of hours. Security guards can act as a visual reassurance that your business is in safe hands and under consistent control.
A&R Security Services offers a range of security services for many businesses including manned guarding, mobile security, key holding & response, alarm installation and monitoring. Not only do we provide these services, but we also go the extra mile and provide other services that other firms might not, including Monthly Health and Safety checks, CheckPoints, Staff Login and out on-site, Incident Reporting and all our staff are customer service trained
Call us today for a free quote on 01656 713950 and find out how we can provide your business with professional and effective security solutions.